Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:53 AM, karl shah-jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Little" <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:44 AM
Subject: Re: phree photoshop

No what glib you and other taken the same tact. Using a loop hole to steal.

are you accusing me in a public foruim of stealing?  reread what I wrote before you go there.

And I think you mean 'breach copyright' rather than 'steal'

the lawful intent of the term stealing is deprivation, I could steal a car, leaving the owner deprived, ie, without a car.  I can breach copyright by copying it, the lawful owner still has a copy - that's breach of copyright.

I assume a photographer would understand the difference but who's to say