Re: What papers

Stephen, I've been using the Baryta and am very pleased...running it through an Epsom 3880,  in fact, I've got several prints entered in a juried show tomorrow.  Should have added....b&w only.  I've used the Ilford in the past, but its been a while and I don't have a good memory for comparison.

Ken Frazier
Waterbury, CT

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen