Re: Death of Documentary Photography?

At 1:16 PM -0800 1/2/13, Randy Little wrote:
To believe a Photo as real has been naive since 1839.

Thanks, Randy. It's astounding that someone as far into the trade as Nan Goldin would be saying something so dumb.

I shot a documentary yesterday at noon. About 12 other people at the same event armed with all kinds of tools to take photographs and video. If you think the work of any one of us more closely shows what happened at that event you must not be more than 5 or 6 years old.

Here's my work:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151332087899917.493970.749884916&type=1&l=8062360253
--
Emily L. Ferguson