Re: exhibit on 12-22-12 now off topic

Help please.  I have a long document sent as an attachment to an  e-mail
that I need to print out. Normally not a problem but in this case the print
is white on a blue background. Whether I print it in colour or black and
white it will use vast quantities of ink. Is there a method of changing whit
print on blue to blue print on white or even just black on white?

Open Notepad in Windows, then in the original document, file> select all> copy .. back to Notepad > paste and there's your unformatted text.

If it's a pdf use Foxit reader the same way

Iif you dont have Foxit - download the free reader and when you're installing don't blindly click your way through - make certain to uncheck the 'install google chrome' and 'install google toolbar' options . I'm annoyed so many programs have this or other browsers attached to their installers and set to install as the default, but I guess the authors are just trying to make a dollar..

If it's a HTML page that refuses to cooperate because of some java text grab blocking or other annoying 'feature', select file > save as - and select to save as a *.txt file