RE: exhibit on 12-22-12 now off topic

Michael:

It might be that the author wanted to make sure that, once printed, it would be difficult to reproduce with a copier.  That aside, other solutions exist.

Is this a word processing document?  If so most versions of word processing software can be made to select the font color and change it.  The Background color can also be changed.

If it is an image of the document,  the Photoshop can be used to change the colors.  Just select all, invert the image (that changes the white text to black and the blue to something else), then do a Black and White conversion and move the color bars to the right to cause them to go almost completely white,

Then the document will be able to be printed  in black letters on a white background.

For other possible configurations there will be other solutions but more information is needed.

If you can wait ‘til after the holidays and are willing to email the document to me, I will be able to convert it to something you can print without tons of ink.  I’d mail it back and then expunge all the intermediate copies to respect your privacy.

Merry Christmas

James