Re: rasterplus

Karl,
    I have a feature on AOL which automatically deletes spam with the subject lines that includes certain words like all the different spelling of Vigra etc so I don't see all of my spam.  I use to get spam from the US, Canada,, Nigeria and some places in Western Europe and even some from China/Japan in their alphabet letters.
AOL delivers to my spam folders what it thinks is spam or what enough other people have reported as spam.

    The reason I asked about the address book is I communicate with a pro photographer in Chicago and something got into his computer and sent out emails with his address on it to everyone in his address book.
Roy

I support Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, run by a nonprofit .org If you can please donate $20 annually. I do.
Their current appeal:
Dear Wikipedia readers: We are the small non-profit that runs the #5 website in the world. We have only 150 staff but serve 450 million users, and have costs like any other top site: servers, power, rent, programs, and staff. Wikipedia is something special. It is like a library or a public park. It is like a temple for the mind, a place we can all go to think and learn. To protect our independence, we'll never run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations averaging about $30. If everyone reading this gave $3, our fundraiser would be done within an hour. If Wikipedia is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year. Please help us forget fundraising and get back to Wikipedia. Thank you.