Looking for a rep

Hi -

I am looking for a sales rep - somebody who can sell my work better than I can and who doesn’t mind earning money doing so. I am not a Coffee Shop millionaire, but a photographer wishing to sell my art as I have done for a long time. I keep being told my work is incredible, beautiful, and other superlatives, so it must be worth looking at. I am in 30+ museums, and 200+ corporate and private collections and have won more than 300 awards.

Now that I am disabled, getting out the door to sell is difficult.

Pleas reply off-list.

Jan Faul