Re: NY Post Runs Cover Photo of Man About to Die.

On 2012-12-10 13:51, Joseph Chamberlain, D.D.S. wrote:
Then, let me ask all a simple question?

How would you feel if the person on the tracks was your son, daughter,
husband, wife, father or mother? Would that change or perspective? Would
that change your answers?

It might.

However, I kind of think it would make my reacion *less* good as a general guide to behavior. Being that intimately involved I'd be likely to favor my own personal interests, rather than making a policy that was actually best for all people, or society, or some such grouping.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info