Comments

Jan Faul:  Oh My gosh!  How do they (the pilots) keep everything straight?  I like the challenge of trying to figure everything out.  This photograph kept me interested for quite some time.  (I never did figure everything out.)

Dan Mitchell
Light & Shade:  Light and shadows are what first drew me to photography.  This photograph is very interesting because half the photograph looks like day and half looks like night.   The colors on the clothes line add interest.  I like it.

Christopher Strevens
Walking in Leatherhead:  I always enjoy your slice-of-life photographs, Christopher.  You bring attention to the interesting things that most of us just don’t notice, or ignore.    At first the missing head of the adult with the child bothered me, but then it brought my attention to the child.  That’s what Charles Schulz did with his Peanut’s cartoon.

Bob McCulloch
Urban Waterfall:  I’m intrigued by the look of lace the waterfall has in this photograph.   I don’t know in what city it could have been taken, but I like the hint of fall colors in the background and the green in the lower left-hand corner.

Andrew Davidhazy
Three faces of Laura:  I love the playfulness of Laura.  I bet she’s fun to know.  The photograph makes her look like al little elf – perfect for the Christmas season.
****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com
***
Where's Ezra? A children's story about being and having friends.
Marilyn Dalrymple, author; Leslie Duffey, Illustrator.
****
Bartholomew's Buttons, a children's story using the characters in
Where's Ezra? about work ethics. A delightful story beautifully illustrated by Leslie Duffey.