Re: PF members exhibit on Nov 10, 2012

At 11:38 AM -0500 11/10/12, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated Nov 10, 2012. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

   Michael Hughes - You can't take it with you, but what a way to go!

Will wonders never cease!

   Jan Faul - Cullen Viaduct

A little dark on my monitor but this is really nice.

   Bob McCulloch - Storm Clouds Over the Upper Bay

too much water between the pier and the Lady. If it's clouds you want to tell about, feature them!

   Dan Mitchell - Étienne

The line is nice but the big dark mass in the foreground is out of balance with the sky.

   Christopher Strevens - Lady with pram

The crop is great, the flying hair a big addition. Interesting that Blockbuster, which has gone out of retail business here in the US, is hanging on in Europe.

In waiting: Faul

To participate in this activity find instructions at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-sub.html

--
Emily L. Ferguson