Re: Some feedback from one person's POV on current photographs in gallery

Andy, your surmise is correct.   After nearly a decade of residence on my beautiful island in the Bay of Naples, Italy is forever in my heart, and I consider Isola d' Ischia my primary home.  When I finish my book I'll be happy to return to stay, with regular visits to my second home, New York City

John Palcewski - Solitude - interesting placement of yourself in the frame. The map of Italy makes me think thought of Italy are running through your mind. That is you, no?