Some feedback from one person's POV on current photographs in gallery

Some thoughts on member's photographs at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Emily Ferguson - shadow on clapboard - this is a "classic" in that most of us "see" this and think about photographing it but you did it! Like it!

Randy Little - Hair 1 Tomoko - an abstract in a way and it draws attention but it needs something else to make it really effective for me.

John Palcewski - Solitude - interesting placement of yourself in the frame. The map of Italy makes me think thought of Italy are running through your mind. That is you, no?

Jim Thyer - Canberra Arrives - very captivating scene but somehow the massive structure of the ship does not come through ... maybe dwarfed by the red sweater in foreground.

Laurenz Bobke - Carrot Face - Pinocchio caricature? I'm interested to find out how the even black background was achieved. Too bad that the very tip of the "nose" is out of focus.

Pini Vollach - I like the 3D quality of the photograph but am not so keen on the expanse of background on the right and also am bothered by that little snippet of something in lower right corner.

Robert Hall - Cloisters - nice perspective photograph and it draws attention to the empty bench - a monk or two sitting there might add something human to the scene.

Michael Hughes - Air Force Museum exhibit from WW2 - was that the decal from an airplane maybe called the "Flying Witch"?

How about some new contributors to the gallery? See: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-sub.html

Andy