Re: non-full RAW files

5d burst rates officially chage with small medium and normal raw.   They get slower with the small and medium.  Probably because they have to do some math (pixelbining)  goes from 18 for raw to 10 for medium back to 12 for small on a 5d mkiii

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/