Re: non-full RAW files

Well, that may very well be, but if Canon's own site didn't mention that,
I wouldn't guarantee that those smaller raw captures will necessarily
speed up the burst rate. Certainly, the writes to the card will be faster,
but there is a physical limit on the burst rate of a given camera which
smaller files would not affect. And if the card write speed was limiting,
then you should be able to speed up the burst rate by simply getting a
faster card.

Andrew