Gallery Review

there doesn't seem to be much interest in reviewing this week's gallery so I'll give it a go-

Don Roberts
Wagon Wheels
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/droberts.html

great nostalgia shot...well framed and evokes memories of every Western movie I've ever seen with a Conestoga wagon in it...

Jim Snarski
Painted Lady
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/snarski.html

      my contribution...what can I say...I like it or I wouldn't have posted it

Emily L. Ferguson
Autumn is coming where I live.
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/ferguson.html

this is just beautiful...the rock and the white flowers in the foreground pull the eye up to the flame colored tree...so reminds me of when I lived in New Hampshire...nicely done...

John Palcewski
Dite Formaggio!
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/palcewski.html

ok, Cheese!...not a bad self portrait given it lends more weight to the camera than the photographer...

Dan Mitchell
The exhibit
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/mitchell.html

nicely framed well lit scene...great human interest with the positions of the onlookers...a place I'd like to visit if I'm ever in Edinburgh

Michael Hughes
Puppet in Praha
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/hughes.html

the basic idea is good but it's a bit too out of focus for my taste...also, I think it would have worked better as a vertical...

Christopher Strevens
Trader
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/strevens.html

interesting slice of life (yeah, I know)...always enjoy scenes from other parts of the world...

thanks to all who contributed...

Jim Snarski
Baja Oregon