Re: PF members exhibit on 09-29-12

Emily and others,

Thank you for all your comments.

I'd like to point out something that I just realized when looking again at the image. There is a nice connection between the shadows of the chair seats on the ground and the visible chair seats in the image. But the shadows are not the shadows of the visible seats! -- they're the shadows of the seats on the other side of the table. Neat coincidence,eh? Just adds to my pleasure, at least.

  -yoram