Σχετ: A Lead is needed for an assignment

It is never late for a good suggestion. there will be more presentations to follow....Who knows Maybe I will turn my interest back to landscapes again LOLOL....

So...I decided on dobroner.....They are b&W impressive and combine various techinques.
I contaced him asking permission to use.
He offered to sent me jpgs instead of picking them for his site myself.
That is good for another reason. It will remove my biases from the selection/presentation process and will allow him to "express" himself.
I am patiently waiting....

Απο: Pini Vollach <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Προς: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Στάλθηκε: 5:26 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 3 Οκτωβρίου 2012
Θεμα: RE: A Lead is needed for an assignment

If it is not late, I would say Edward Burtynsky.
Some of his work are artificial landscapes that can be interesting.
I also like Michael Kenna that was mentioned.

Pini