A Lead is needed for an assignment

hi all!
I need your ideas/suggestions for a photo assignement I have.

After the hot suumer a new season is upon us  and we have new plans for our local camera club. To cut it short I have a week to find a lanscape photographer and prepare a half hour presentation of his work.
I do not have any idea of photographers with distinctive work in the particular field, and ontop of this I would like my choice to be rather unconventional
(past presentations of mine in the club were C. Shell, Kenna, Mortensen and Araki - LOLOL I love to make an impact.)

I am open to any suggestions

TNX. Kostas

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://clenchedteethphoto.multiply.com