Re: A Lead is needed for an assignment

On 2012-09-19 01:00, Kostas Papakotas wrote:
hi all!
I need your ideas/suggestions for a photo assignement I have.
After the hot suumer a new season is upon us  and we have new plans for
our local camera club. To cut it short I have a week to find a lanscape
photographer and prepare a half hour presentation of his work.
I do not have any idea of photographers with distinctive work in the
particular field, and ontop of this I would like my choice to be rather
unconventional
(past presentations of mine in the club were C. Shell, Kenna, Mortensen
and Araki - LOLOL I love to make an impact.)
I am open to any suggestions

I'm partial to Igor Laptev, whose work I know from his website and his LiveJournal account. <http://igorlaptev.com/>

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info