Re: image recording and display

Good point Randy ... but can the problem be solved? I guess every pixel would have to monitored and its value displayed in real time - I wonder ...

Andy from Rochester

On Sep 25, 2012, at 9:44 PM, Randy Little wrote:

Is that even possible since the sensor has to dump sensor response to the D/A converter before it can even be displayed? I suppose with some additive math it would just work like a multiple exposure but I have never heard of a camera that can do this.

Randy S. Little