Re: Mixing digital photography with analog photography

You’ll be waiting a long time. In fact, perhaps forever. I discussed making a digital back for the Xpan with Hassie a few years ago in person at the factory and it’s not a simple operation and the lenses are made for curved file not flat sensors.

Jan