Re: Mixing digital photography with analog photography

Indeed. I use manual lenses from 40-50 years ago on a digital camera,
using a tripod from the same era (Leitz tiltall), convert the photographs
to black and white using a custom workflow that has taken me several years
to get to where I want it, and print the photographs with a 1.5 picoliter
inkjet printer with one carbon ink on cotton-based paper, using a custom
RIP. This is *not* point and shoot. But even if it was, it doesn't
belittle the art that can be extracted out of it.

I don't miss the chemicals.

Andrew