Σχετ: Σχετ: A Lead is needed for an assignment

I know...i am not allien....

what i canot understand is this in yuor words "get a comment from "

Απο: Jan Faul <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Προς: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Στάλθηκε: 4:51 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012
Θεμα: Re: Σχετ: A Lead is needed for an assignment

Ansel is going to be tough to get a comment from since he has been in the ground for about 30 years. And that’s why his work looks so dated.

Jan