RE: PF members photographs on 09/08/12

Hi, I have just looked at the gallery. Quite a notable set of prints. I liked the one by Jan with the streched out limo....! The one of trees showing some small? buildings in the background titled "bog house" did not make sense. I suppose the site is a drained bog and the pumps there drained it. What are the trees for? I don't like flowers any more although I used to snap them because they did not run away. Then I did insects, now I do street scenes and mum with my camera phone. The "streets with no name" is devoid of meaning but shows that they do have traffic there... I hope "Lady Godiver" did not fall off! I will comment further when I get on another computer at the library.

Dr Chris