Re: PF members photographs on 09/08/12

Now that you mention it, yes.  Exactly.

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Jan Faul <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

a Prison in Asia

On Sep 10, 2012, at 9:29 AM, John Palcewski wrote:

A woman on a horse evokes a Lady Godiva.  A bunch of red buildings in the far distance evokes what?

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 9:23 AM, Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh.......like a cranberry bog house.

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Palcewski
Sent: September-10-12 9:16 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PF members photographs on 09/08/12

Yes, completely overdressed.  The title was meant as irony.

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Speaking of nit-picking John, Lady Godiva is a tad over dressed don't you think?

When I looked at Cranberry bog pump houses I broke out in laughter. That's the best title I have seen in this forum.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Camera Works - The Washington Post