Re: PF members exhibit 09-01-2012

Instagram was only the last application used, but that is unimportant. Gothan rising is refering to that dark shadow that is growing and is going to engulf us all, could it be the dark knight or just a trick of the light ?

Mário Pires

Photographer and curator of Photography now! http://www.scoop.it/t/photography-now

retorta@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.retorta.net