Re: Criminalizing Photography

In a message dated 15/08/2012 21:22:10 GMT Daylight Time, fotodiseno2003@xxxxxxxxx writes:
no real effort is ever done by photographers to revert the increasing perception that photography is somehow connected to crime.
Although I am sure it has been mentioned before this is why I hinted at the possibility of a trade or professional body producing a simple check list of rights relating to photography, that could be shown to law enforcement officials or 'busybodies' to prevent on street incidents escalating to visits to judges, courts etc and general waste of time.

As an alternative to a trade body maybe publishers of photographic software could undertake the task,