Re: Jan Faul

Eleven years ago on Photoforum's Gallery John Palcewski wrote:  Jan
Faul, The Brown Door. This, obviously, is a visual metaphor for a
woman’s plumbing.  There are a trio of orifices, through which a man
might  pass.  Obscene!  I’m bitterly disappointed, however, that brown
is mentioned  in the title but does not appear in the image. A broken
promise, in other  words.  The sort of heartbreak one might expect
from the sort of woman  represented here.

Jan Faul replied:  Wow! You're weird enough to become a collector of
photography. I hope you can afford all the truly sick stuff out there
that you deserve to hang on your walls. But I guess you already know
you're twisted, right? 8-)

John Palcewski wrote:  Ha!  You're the guy with the twisted pics. Me,
I stick with sexually neutral flower arrangements.  Or knockers.