RE: Some comments on current PF photographs

Windows, Sherie - I like the reflection image and the sky have a similar
color like the fabric below.

Riverwalk Falls, Bob - Where is this little heaven ?

Tennis, Chris - Where is...Oh, sorry, it is written in the image.. I do like
the two quarter circles objects ( one of them is a tree) hanging like a
curtain above this episode.
It make it like a scene in a show for me.
I noticed the big strawberries at the bottom of the image and immediately
imagined what would Martin Parr try to do with this...

Which one will it be?, Andrew - A very bad image!. Not your fault, Andrew,
it is the bird...

Pini