Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6022 - "Font"

A "Font" in a church in England is some sort of container for water used at the Christening (Baptism) of a person (in most cases a baby), into the faith/church - when the baby is publicly named.

See — http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptismal_font

Dan Mitchell
danmdan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 30 Jun 2012, at 04:01, List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students