Re: S?et: New Monitor Selection Horror

I don't know if the LCD are that different from brand to brand. If you can check to see if anyone has complained about them breaking down or at some review site. Dell in the US does have a dell community forum that has a hardware section that you could check. The only other thing I noticed about LCD is I have to add a brightness layer of +16 to keep the canned Epson profiles on my R-1800 from printing too dark.
Roy