Re: marilyn's choices

"Emily L. Ferguson"

For me the freedom from concern about malware outweighs all considerations of any kind of Windows based device.

That is why my preference lies with embedded operating systems (like Windows CE) - which cannot be tampered with and is immune to viruses .. unless one counts that one 'virus' found in 2004 where you actually had to agree to install it, even then it didn't actually do anything to the actual computer.

Not all windows operating systems are created equal.