Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 2:26 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: marilyn's choices

Lea is spot on with the keyboarding prognosis with iPad. iPads are not
laptops/computers. However, they can be very portable word processors
using MS Word if you have a Dropbox account and the CloudOn app...but,
again, you would need to accept the screen keypad, or an external keypad
(pain in the ass)

Also, Adobe is coming around with nice iPad apps as well.