Re: printer suggestions?

I use a brother for typing scanning and copying, a canon for printing photos, photos are always tough on a non photo paper, B ob.

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a reasonably priced cheapie printer that will do a pretty great job printing business materials on good quality plain paper stock. Some will include photographs so it's important they look good.

I've been using my Epson 3800 to do it but it's not doing a great job on the plain paper and I can't seem to find settings that will.

Can anyone suggest a printer that will handle text and photos well on good plain paper?

Thanks.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com