Re: PF members exhibit May 12, 2012

In a message dated 12/05/2012 14:06:09 GMT Daylight Time, palcewski@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Crowd scene at Arts Festival.  If this is simply what
>> you saw, then maybe you need to get a new prescription from yer
>> optometrist!
Unlikely, since my most recent eye test was last week, mind you Mr Ngo, the optometrist, did tell me that before he came to the UK he was a resident of New York.

 Understandably the young lady in question didn't have time for a re- take, and did not seem to be in any hurry to discuss model releases either.

Like politics is said to be, at times, photography is the art of the possible.

Michael