Re: Photo shop

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilyn" <marilyn160@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: Photo shop

I tried that and it doesn't work, but thank you for suggesting it.

can you change brush sizes manually by pressing the keyboard buttons  [
and ]   ?

All I can possibly suggest is resetting your options and seeing what you see: As you launch PS6, press <Shift><Ctrl><Alt> before the program completes loading and agree to delete your preferences

hope that helps !