Re: Photo shop

adobe has it down to 3 generations back now. So if you're actually still using PS 6, not even using PSCS yet, you've got a trip to eBay on your plate to get something like PSCS3, registerable, in your hand.

However, if you're actually that far behind you might wish to start afresh with Lightroom instead.

As for brush sizes, can't you just punch in the brush size number in the toolbar? Also there's been a keyboard command for enlarging or reducing the size of a brush on the fly for many versions and it may work.

In any event, if you're actually that far behind, I would recommend getting on the more current bandwagon soon.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx