Re: Photo shop

With Photoshop 7 Adobe instituted a 3 edition limit. That is why I got CS3 upgrade. Currently to upgrade to CS6  you need at least CS3. However this goes away on Dec. 31, 2012. After that date you can only get the upgrade price if you have CS5.  I haven't seen any mention that Adobe will let someone with Photoshop 6 upgarde to CS2. You have to buy the new full edition version of CS6 for $699. If you can qualify as a student or a educator you can get a full package for about $250 which is only $50 higher than the upgrade,

Roy