RE: Reviews?

Bob, I had not gotten this message from you. Was beginning to think I was missing something. But, maybe not.

Rene

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marilyn
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 9:58 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Reviews?

I think some of us may be suffering from spring fever.  I have lots of energy, but I’ve been spending it in the garden – not sitting at the computer, which may be a good thing.

Marilyn

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com
***
Where's Ezra? A children's story about being and having friends.
Marilyn Dalrymple, author; Leslie Duffey, Illustrator