Re: Animal

Hi Gang..........

From what I remember "Animal" was not an odd ball,
he was quite a good photographer and conscientious
employee. His beard, long hair and attire was
an off set to the guys in suits.

(gee I'm over 50 and I still have a beard and long hair!)

I actually believe it was on this Forum many years
ago his character was brought up and some folks
were complaining because in the opening credits
of the show he was shown in the dark room
working and eating a sandwich at the same time.

These folks were complaining about the hygiene
and safety of eating in a dark room.

A number of us replied that apparently those folks
complaining were the sort of photographers that
never had a deadline to meet or had such a day
that there was no time to eat a  meal between getting the
shot and having to then print it in the dark room!

Many years ago my darkroom was off from my kitchen
and there was no door in the door way.
I had a red bulb in the fridge so that If I needed
something out of the fridge I could get it with out
fogging the paper!

I saw him on a talk show and it seems that playing
the character of a photographer rubbed off.
He had actually started doing photography
on his own time and some of his stuff wasn't bad!

Russ

R.E. Baker Photography

Feed a Cat...
Starve a Fever.......