Re: Red Giant Production Bundle

Thanks Emily,

I don't think she'll be using anything beyond PhotoShop Elements.  So the Red Giant stuff is probably not something she'll use.

However looking at costs at Adorama, the  T3i/w EF-S 18-55 plus the EF-S 55-250  plus 2 58Mmm UV Filters and a 58mm CPL came to  $1101.10   The bundle with the filters came to $1004.20.

When I showed the costs to my wife she reminded me that "T"* goes into something with her whole heart, for a while, then while not losing interest 100% she does lose interest.

BTW, T and our son-in-law are going on an Alaskan cruise and right now all she has is a Canon Powershot A-590.

Plan B is, "Here take my 20D for the trip".

I was considering giving it to her permanently and buying a 5D when the MK III came out till I saw the price tag.
I have a 50D BTW.

* I call her T, her name is Trish.....

Time to have a serious discussion with her.

Thanks again for your input.

Bob
Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.