Re: Gallery review

>                 John Palcewski - Fore!
> 	Interesting. I can't quite wrap my head around how you did this. Bouncing?
> Mirror? Hmmmm. Your lighting is very nice.

I used a three by four foot piece of quarter inch thick plate glass
resting on two chair seats, placed the golf balls on top, and shot
from beneath with a hand-held off-camera flash aimed from varying
positions.  I shot again downward, from the top.   I got two or three
good ones out of about three dozen shots.