Re: Exam with no answers FWIW

1 and 17 have been answered. 18 is a classic Lissajous figure with one degree of freedom - a simple pendulum with some friction and distortion.   28 used an LCD screen (a polarizer is built into all of them) on a laptop with a polarizing filter on the lens of the camera.  Ditto for 29.  30: The reflection suggestion from someone might be a possibility.  If we'd taken the course, we could have aced this part of the exam.  I'm not going to download the rest of the exam to shame myself!

I have to confess that I'm an engineer, not a photographer!

Roger

Sent from my iPad