Re: Rochester Wedding photographer

I gave Rob a couple of suggestions. You all might be interested in seeing who they are. So I said to Rob:

PhotoForum is a global list but I happen to be in Honeoye Falls and can offer the following suggestions:

Natalie Sinisgalli   <nataliesinisgalli@xxxxxxxxxhttp://www.nataliesinisgalliphotography.com/WeddingSlideshow/index.html

Inga Mucha <inga_mucha@xxxxxxxxxxx>   http://www.ingamucha.com/

You can if you wish mention I sent you their way. They are both friends of mine. I hope this helps,

Andrew Davidhazy