Re: Lightroom 4 beta is out

I just installed Photoshop(s) on my new machine. The 3 version upgrade policy go back  to at least  Photoshop 7.0. I put an old IDE drive on a PCIe board with Photoshop 5.0 as I needed a working copy of 4, 5,or 6 to load PS7. I then loaded on PSCS3. With the new policy Ii was going to get CS5.5 but will wait until CS6 is out and buy it.
Roy