RE: How many pictures

Certainly the number is at least in the hundreds of millions, and probably
in the thousands of millions:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1000000000_(number):

"1,000,000,000 (one billion, short scale; one thousand million or
milliard, long scale) is the natural number following 999,999,999 and
preceding 1,000,000,001.
In modern (short scale) English usage, it is usually called a billion
(although in long scale usage in many other languages, a billion means
1,000,000,000,000 ? a million millions). The unambiguous term is a
thousand million, which has the same meaning in both scales."

Typing your exact query into Google results in a page
(http://www.quora.com/How-many-photos-are-uploaded-to-Facebook-each-day)
that states:

"Justin Mitchell, I'm an engineer on Facebook Photos:

We currently have over 200 million photos uploaded per day, or around 6
billion per month. There are currently almost 90 billion photos total on
Facebook. This means we are, by far, the largest photos site on the
Internet."

But of course, they are not the only photo site on the Internet. And of
course, shooting a photo doesn't mean you are going to upload it anywhere.

Andrew