Re: I've launched my photo "Zapshooter" project

I watched your video, Herschel. It was nice "meeting" you and I enjoyed learning about your project.

Marilyn

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up? Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com
***
Where's Ezra? A children's story about being and having friends.
Marilyn Dalrymple, author; Leslie Duffey, Illustrator
-----Original Message----- From: b b