RE: Back up plan Light room and photos

What files types do you archive?  Historically I have saved the original raw file, a jpg, and a DNG.  DNG has been around long enough now that I am considering not saving a jpg.   For a while I was saving tiffs that were uncompressed, but that really did fill up a hard drive in a hurry.  Of course then the files we started with were much smaller as well.

I wonder how we will be archiving files in 20 years and how much of what we are saving now will be readable then?