Re: It's coming! It's coming!

Not really going much above 20 in the daytime right now, much cooler at night. It rained for several days last week and that cold front really dropped the temp, but it's working its way back up to December weather. Might dip back down in January for a spell. We're humming and hawing about going to Oman for the holiday break, but doubt we'll make it. Need to potty train the bairn.

I fear you're 100% correct about ditching my mouse, but I think I'll give it a go. Recently purchased the fancy new Apple bluetooth mouse...not 100% sold on it. May be easier than I think.