Re: PF members exhibit on 11/26/11

Boberty-boo squiggled:

Well,they don¹t tell you these things but my guess would be that anus of the
earth, Australia. (Australia is latin for anus of the earth, right? Correct
me I¹m wrong) I only say that because upon close inspection I discovered
that the lens insisted upon making everything upside down and backwards. So
clearly it is from Perth and attempting to push its Communistic, Homosexual,
Republican standards upon me.

I¹m sending it in for repairs immediately.

you know my address, I'll await the lens with baited breath, and the usual payment of a small floral handbag (red) filled with balloons and bubblebath should suffice.